Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #379

Good Morning TMS friends! Thank you so much for joining us.  This is Thanksgiving week here in the U.S. and I know many will be preparing for their holiday meals.  I know I should be working on what I can work on ahead.  Not that I am having a bunch of people over or anything.  I just have a very small kitchen and zero counter space.

This week's sketch is inspired by Jessi.  It's pretty easy, that's a good one for those with busy schedules.  Our sponsor is DRS Designs Stamps.  You're all familiar with DRS Designs as they generously sponsor us several times in the year.


Here's the sketch...


And here's what my team created using their awesome stamps!

Melissa
featuring Large Filigree Snowflake and Joy of Christmas Greeting



Patti
featuring Berry Wreath



Wanda
featuring Christmas Music Background



This is an absolutely stunning line up of Christmas cards.  I look forward to seeing what you create with your cards.  Have fun.

3 comments:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...