Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #371

Good Morning TMS friends!  Thank you for joining us this week.  We have a really fun sketch for you that is so open for interpretation - talk about a blank canvas!

Our sponsor this week is our very own Patti and she's offering a fun as a prize.  What does that mean?  The winner will receive a gift card from Hobby Lobby and a gift card from Starbucks!  So you can sip, snack and craft.

So here's the sketch...


And here's how my amazing team rocked it....

Alright friends, it's your turn!  Have fun with this sketch.


4 comments:

  1. Love this sketch! Hoping I get some time to try it out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another great sketch and fun challenge prize! Beautiful inspiration from the DT members too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun with this sketch! I think my favorite inspiration card is the Merry Christmas one, I love the colors. Thanks for posting the challenge and offering a prize to the winner, everybody loves a Hobby Lobby gift card :)

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...