Monday, August 15, 2016

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends!  Actually as I write this, it's Sunday night and I am so excited.  I just got off the phone with my daughter - she doesn't work the next 2 days so she's going to come home!  She said this is probably the last chance she'll have before classes start.  I'll take it!

Thank you to all who joined us!  My birthday week was fun... I'm still settling into my townhouse.  I'm pretty much there, but I'm still trying to find places and spaces to be functional.  My craft area is still a work in progress.  Right now my dilemma is where to put my printer.  I have digis I want to print and color for the remainder of this month's cards but I can't find a home for a printer.  I really need a small space guru to make this place work for me.

So this is where I would normally thank the sponsor but that's me!  So I have the randomly drawn winner.  If you're in the US, you'll get fun box of goodies, if you're outside the US - we'll talk.

And so, Random.Org chose.....


#12 Dee's Cards
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Dee!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and please enter "Winner TMS #364 Melissa's Birthday" in the subject box.

And the favorite picks this week are...

Patti's favorite
Cards by #13 Joanna M

Wanda's favorite
Card by #16 Amy Marshall

Debbie, Melissa and Patti's favorite
Card by #9 Carol L

Thank you again for joining us and we'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch and our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine.

3 comments:

  1. So thrilled to have won. Just sent you a email. Hope you have a great day too!

    Hugs,

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including my card as a favorite pick! I'm honored, flattered and delighted to see my name listed as a favorite! Yes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including my card as a favorite pick! I'm honored, flattered and delighted to see my name listed as a favorite! Yes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...